Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ramblings of 4 year olds

This morning I was bagging up some cereal for the girls and asked what kind of cereal Maddie wanted.  She said, "Crap-n-crunch".

Maddie always tells Mickie, as a punishment, that she is "going to pin her to the wall" or "pin her to the tree".  Mickie gets pretty offended by this threat.  This morning she told Maddie, "Stop telling me you're going to pin me to blah, blah, blah!"

A while ago, Mickie was really upset when I picked her up from school.  I mean- sad face, big moist eyes.  I asked what was wrong and she said, "Maddie is mean to my back pack!"  I said, "how is she mean to your back pack?"  She said, "She said she was going to drag it through the grass!"   Holding back a laugh, I asked Maddie politely not to drag Mickie's back pack through the grass.  "OKAY!" She said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Unless your a robot.

Popular Re-Runs