Friday, September 26, 2014

Yeah, I've got swag

I just spent the last while making my blog look oh-so-cute!

Yeah, I've got swag.

Today, we were discussing recently added words to the English Dictionary.  Here are few I thought were interesting:

Bestie
Beatboxer
Bookaholic
Cunted (wth?)
Hondle
Honey Bush (Ryan will like that one)
TP (as in toilet paper?)
Wackadoo
Wackadoodle.

I am going to spend the better part of my afternoon (at work) looking some of these up!

I actually had to Google 'swag'.  I know, it's sad.  The kids are trying to teach me text talk and keep me up with the times.  In fact, I don't even think people say "keep up with the times" anymore.

So here two that I didn't know until the other night:

Cra Cra = crazy
KK = okay

Some others I already knew:

thx = thanks
btw = by the way
brb = be right back
lol = if you don't know this one... OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Unless your a robot.

Popular Re-Runs